This is my second post for today. Please scroll down for Christmas card # 5. I still had some mojo left in me so I decided to make another Christmas card.
I used another one of Sliekje's gorgeous digi stamps. You can find them here, and the best of all... they are free. :) God Jul means Merry Christmas in Swedish and the sentiment says "A snowflake is Winter's butterfly" in Swedish. I just love that quote.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- A Spoon Full of Sugar, challenge # 129: Snow/snowflakes
- Anything Goes Challenge Blog, week 24: Emboss it
- Crafty Calendar Challenge, challenge # 14: Winter Snowflakes
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Blog, challenge # 2: Ribbon
- Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog, challenge # 43: Let it Snow
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: Sketch # 50
- Wags 'n' Whiskers, challenge # 39: Acetate, Tissue or Vellum
Close up on the embossed vellum paper:
Papers: Bazzill Orange Peel Cardstock, Dekorativa Design "Julhjärtan Blå", Inkido " 24:12 brun", Vellum paper from Panduro Hobby
Stamp: "Star Mouse" from Sliekje Digi Stamps, Snowflake stamps from Panduro Hobby
Details: Organza Ribbon and Snowflake brad from Panduro Hobby, Rhinestone Stickers "Clear" from Inkido. I put Stickles "Star Dust" on the stars and I embossed the snowflakes on the vellum paper with Holographic Embossing Powder from Ranger. I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo". I printed the sentiment from the computer.