It's fun to make Christmas card in other colours than the "classic" ones.
This is my second post for today. Please scroll down to see a little bit more summery card.
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
- Allsorts Challenge Blog, week 80: Monochrome
- Anonyme Scrappere, utfordring # 11: Lilla
- Sketchy Colors, challenge # 49: A sketch by Maya
- Totally Papercrafts Challenge: Untraditional Christmas Challenge
- Tuesday Throwdown, challenge # 27: Embellish it
Here is my card:
Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock, Papers from DCWV's Once Upon a Time Collection, Graphic 45 "The Mad Hatter" (the back) from the Hallowe'en in Wonderland Collection
Stamp: "Fairy Eva" from The Greeting Farm
Details: Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Stellas, Rhinestone Stickers "Raspberry" from You Do, Lace Ribbon from Panduro Hobby/Tilda.