About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Summery Card

I got so tired of all the Christmas card making that I just had to do a card that reminded me of Summer. There is so much snow outside and really cold outside right now that I hardly believe that Summer even exists.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

- Anything Goes Challenges, week 26: Animals
- Cute Card Thursday, challenge # 140: Blast from the Past (Challenge # 89: Swirly Girly)
- Whiff of Joy Challenges, challenge # 92: Tara's Sketch

Here is my card:


Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock, Design Papers from Wild Rose Studios Candy Floss Paper Stack and Papermania Summer Bloom Paper Pack
Stamps: "Henry spending lazy Summer days" by Whiff of Joy, Sentiment from Hero Arts Sweet Moments Stamp Set
Details: Rhinestone Stickers from You Do, Organza Ribbon from Panduro Hobby, Brad from American Crafts "Ocean", Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts

6 comments:

  1. what a wonderful bright and cheerful card Hanna - just what we need to think about when we have snow outside lol.. i think i recognise that stamp lol
    It looks fab
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så flott kort du har laget!
    Fint malt motiv og fine farger. Flott løsning på skissen også.
    Takk for at du deltar hos WOJ-challenges.
    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, love it. Thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I love the cute image.

    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)