About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Winner of My Blogcandy....

Wow, 138 followers and over 2600 visitors from 71 countries. And 115 entries to win my candy (with the email entries).  Amazing! I never thought it would be so many when I posted about my blogcandy. :) Thank you to everyone who entered. I really enjoyed visiting your blogs and reading your sweet comments. Unfortunately there can only be one winner and Mr. Random has chosen....   

No. 43  and that is...




Congratulations!
Please email me before the 1st of December. If I will not hear from you before then I will choose another winner. Thanks again to everyone who entered my candy. Have a good weekend.

Hugs, Hanna 
 

6 comments:

  1. Честито на Никола м.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicole congrats sweetie
    hanna thanks for the chance hun
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulazioni alla vincitrice un saluto a te ciao

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, WOW.:-)
    I´m so happy to win this wonderfull Candy. Thanks so much.
    I send you a email.

    Love, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. GRATTIS Nicole M :)

    Kram Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)