About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Friday, January 7, 2011

Good Luck

Just a quick post before bedtime. I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

- Fab 'n' Funky Challenges, challenge # 54: Anything Goes
- Moving Along With the Times, challenge # 80: Ring out the old, ring in the new (New Papers, old Greeting Farm stamp)
- Southern Girls Challenge, challenge # 9: Anything Goes
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp, challenge # 44: Claire's Sketch
- The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog, challenge # 30: Something New (New papers and letter stamps)

Here is my card:

 Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock, Patterned Papers from Nikki Sivils' My Sweet Cherry Pie Collection and Basic Grey's Oliver Paper Pad
Stamps: Miss Anya Love from The Greeting Farm, Letter Stamps from You Do
Details: The horseshoes are from Nikki Sivils' My Sweet Cherry Pie Collection, Stickles "Star Dust".

6 comments:

  1. Hello Hanna - wowee i love this cute little card .. the DP is fabulous and those little horseshoes are soo cute
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a super cute card love the horseshoes thanks for joining us at the creative cottage linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card,Thanks for joining the Anything goes challenge at Southern Girls. Have a great weekend,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this time.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous entry, love the image and colours! Thanks for joining in this week over at MAWTT, good luck! Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)