I just love this image from Magnolia, such a sweetheart. And I finally got to use these patterned papers...
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Anything Goes, week 30: The letter C (C is for Cute)
- Crazy 4 Challenges, C4C68: Celebrate Something
- Cute Card Thursday, challenge # 146: Out With the Old (Old papers and Prima flowers)
- Just Magnolia and Hänglar & Stänglar Challenge Blog: Anything Goes With Buttons
- One Stop Craft Challenge, challenge # 112: New Beginnings
- Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog, challenge # 24: New Beginnings
- Sketch and Stash Challenge Blog, challenge # 52: A Sketch (Old papers and Prima flowers, new image and Eyelet Punch)
- Stampin' for the Weekend, challenge # 1 for 2011: New and Blue
- Try it on Tuesday: A New Beginning
And here is my card:
Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock, Heidi Grace "Flourish" from the Oh So Moody Collection and "Words Decor" from the Oh So Loved Collection
Stamp: "Sleeping Baby Tilda" from Magnolia
Details: Flowers from Prima, Roses from Pyssloteket, Ribbon, Rhinestone Stickers and Eyelet from Panduro Hobby, Mini Alpha Stickers from Kaiser Craft, Stickles "Star Dust". Distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo".