Well, I decided to make a non-traditional Valentines card to the love of my life. Love the papers from Nook & Pantry by Basic Grey, so full of colours. This image by The Greeting Farm is a cutie and one of the first stamps I ever bought when I first started making cards. :)
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts, challenge # 8: Love is in the air
- Creatalicious Challenges, challenge # 18: Ribbon + Love theme
- Fairy Tale Challenge Blog, challenge # 6: Flowers and GDT Call
- Fussy & Fancy Challenge, challenge # 28: A Sketch
- Lexi's Creations, challenge # 31: Say it with love
- Oldie But A Goodie, challenge # 10: Bright & Cheerfull
- Southern Girls Challenge, challenge # 10: Totally Loved Up
- Stamp Something: Anything Goes
Here is my card:
Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock, "Rolling Pin" by Basic Grey from the Nook & Pantry Collection, Bo Bunny "Clover Dot"
Stamps: Hope & Grace "Laundry" by The Greeting Farm and the sentiment is from Inkadinkado "Heart Flutter"
Details: Flowers from Prima, Roses from Pyssloteket, Brads and Rhinestone Stickers from Panduro Hobby, Ribbon from Skapa Hobby, Charm from Landstoken, Stickles "Star Dust"