Mr Mojo found his way back to me. I really enjoy crafting now, it feels so peaceful. I hope he stays...
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- BasicGrey Challenges, challenge # 35: Dots and Spots
- Kort o Mania, utfordring 31: Charms &/ Metall
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp: New Beginnings
- Totally Gorjuss, challenge 62: A Sketch
- Totally Tilda Challenge, challenge # 13: Ribbon & Roses
Here is my card:
Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock, Paper with dots from the Oliver Collection by Basic Grey, "Lipstick Red" from the Bittersweet Collection by Basic Grey
Stamp: "Angel of the Year Jingle Jangle" from Magnolia
Details: Organza Ribbon from Panduro Hobby, Flowers from Kaiser Craft and Prima, Roses from Pyssloteket, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch, Stickles "Star Dust". I won the Lucky Elephant Charm in a blogcandy.