About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow/Ice - Fairytale Challenge Blog



I'm so exited, this is my first challenge as a Guest Designer over at Fairytale Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is snow/ice. You can make whatever you like as long as it fits the challenge theme.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

- Sir Stampalot, February challenge: All Creatures Great and Small
- Sketchy Colors, challenge # 56: Blue, Brown and White

Here is my card.
Papers: Cardstock by Bazzill, "Vinterfrost/Snöflingor" by Graphic Minds, "Blanc" from the Periphery Collection by Basic Grey
Stamp: "Dexter building a snowman" by Motivet
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4 (Thank you sooo much Geraldine), "Chip Block" Letters by Tim Holtz
Details: Flowers from Pyssloteket and Wild Orchid Crafts, Rhinestone Stickers and Ribbon by Panduro Hobby, "Tiny Type" Letters from Cosmo Cricket, Stickles "Star Dust" 

11 comments:

  1. Oh Hannah, I love this card! Arn`t motivet stampas the best? lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hannah! Thank you for entering it into the challenge at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Hanna, that stamp is soooo cute. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Hanna - so cute! Thanks for joining in the animal antics at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one gorgeous card Hanna that image is super cute and I love the design thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ååh..et vakkert kort, og nydelig farglagt i riktige farger!:) 1000 takk for at du deltar hos S.C, og lykke til:). håper vi ser deg igjen neste gang også:)
    Klem, ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Så flott vinterkort du har laget!
    Nydelig malt motiv, fine farger og detaljer.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello a very beautiful card, the design is gorgeous.
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hanna, I love your card! It´s so cute and the colours are perfect! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fab creation

    Thanks for joining us at sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)