About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Vintage Man Card

I'm really pleased with how this card turned out. Found the image in Google and then it just developed from there. This is the second of fifty creations that I have to do before shopping. So far, so good but on the other hand it's just number two. :p

I'd like to enter the card into the following challenges:
- Crazy 4 Challenges, C4C72: Vintage or Shabby Chick
- Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes + Flowers
- Polka Doodles, week 4: Party Time
- Totally Gorjuss, challenge # 65: As YOU like it
- Tuesday Throwdown, challenge # 34: Add Stitching

Here is my card:
Papers: Bazzill Kraft and Canvas Cardstock,  "Cambridge Post" by Bo Bunny, "Sending a Postcard" by Nostalgia" and "Haunted" by My Mind's Eye
Details: Flowers by Prima and You Do, Chipboard Numbers, Brads and Ribbon by Panduro Hobby, Idea-ology by Tim Holtz, Pearl Stickers "Black" by Kaiser Craft, Tiny Type Letters by Cosmo Cricket, Stickles "Gold"

8 comments:

  1. Love your card Hanna!!!! It did turn out great I agree :)

    Hugzzz
    Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card is fabulous Hanna - i love the vintage feel and the different elements - especially those flowers and the watch face
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see your work at Polkadoodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely vintage card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along in the Polkadoodles party challenge with your fab project! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colours, lovely card. Thanks for joining in the polkadoodles party challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)