This is a reminder of the current challenge over at By the Cute and Girly. The theme for this month is
In the Garden
and is hosted by Geraldine. As usual we have some great prizes for you to win so come on and join us.
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
- A Spoon Full of Sugar, challenge # 155: Here Comes the Summer
- Addicted to Stamps, challenge # 6: Summertime
- Cupcake Inspirations, challenge # 115
- Lexi's Creations, challenge # 42: No Sentiment
- Paper Sundaes, challenge # 73: Girly Girl
- Totally Gorjuss, challenge # 84: Flower Power
- Totally Papercrafts Challenge, challenge # 70: Summer
I found this really cute template here. I just had to use it, perfect for a day in the garden. :)
Papers: Bazzill Cardstock "Kraft", Cosmo Cricket "Thursday" from the Girl Friday Collection, Bo Bunny "Clover Dot"
Stamp: Sarah Kay - "Elodie in her garden"
Details: Flowers from Skapa Hobby and Roses from Pyssloteket, Rhinestone Stickers, Eyelet and Lace Ribbon from Panduro Hobby, Ribbon and Charm from my stash, Stickles "Star Dust", 3D Crystal Glaze from You Do