About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Friday, June 10, 2011

A recipe - Fairytale Challenge Blog + Challenges


It's time for another challenge over at Fairytale Challenge Blog. This time we have a recipe for you:

- 3 papers
- 3 pearls
- Ribbon

Go ahead and join us. We love to see your creations.
Id like to enter this into the following challenges:

- Crafts And Me, challenge # 38: Stamp Something
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: Things with Wings
- Crazy 4 Challenges, C4C90: Inspiration Challenge
- Cupcake Craft Challenges, challenge # 145: Things with Tails
- Paper Crafting Journey, challenge # 12: Our Feathered Friends
Here is my card, hope you'll like it:


Papers: Kraft Cardstock, "Ömhet" from the Du och Jag Collection by Maja Design, "Hip to the Jive" from the Times Nouveau Collection by Graphic 45 and "L'Amor" from the La Chateau Collection by Kaiser Craft
Stamps: "Fågel" och "Noter" by Panduro Hobby, Splotchy stamp from the Steampunk clear stamp set by 7 Gypsies and "dream" from the Flourishes stamp set by Inkadinkado 
Details: Ribbon by Wild Orchid Crafts and Pearls by Reprint

8 comments:

  1. What a fab card! I love how the image do fit intó the baggroundpapers. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely!! I really like the layout and the colors you chose and the fact that you chose not to color the focal image added a nice touch to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgeous creation in beautiful colours!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and just perfect for our 'things with tails' challenge this week...thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Beautiful image and I love the colour scheme! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is so fantastic. I love the colors and your style.
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card thanks for joining us atPCJ this time
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)