Wow, it's already November and a new challenge over at By the Cute and Girly. It's just one month left until the first Sunday of Advent. That's soooo cosy. And I just love Christmas time, like Elvis said "Why can't everyday be like Christmas?". :)
Yes, I already started to listen to the Christmas songs. I can't barley wait to decorate with my Christmas decorations and to decorate the Christmas tree. That's why the theme Carol picked for this month so perfect...
As always we have some great prizes for you to win from:
- Di's Digi Downloads, who also sponsored the design team with some super cute images this month.
Here is my first project for the month of November, hope you'll like it. I'm starting of with a Mini Tag Album. I used a lot of gesso, embossing and distress inks on this one and it was so much fun! :)
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
- ABC Christmas Challenge: V is for Vintage
- Addicted to Stamps, challenge # 17: Shabby Chic/Vintage
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts, challenge # 17: Lace it up!
- Cards and Scrap, utfordring # 19: Julprojekt med blommor, tag och text
- Vintage Udfordring, udfordring # 31: Use Lace
Papers: Kraft and White Cardstock, Inkido "24:12 rosa"
Stamps: Snowflakes and Notes by Panduro Hobby
Clip Art Images from Google
Embossing Folder: "Script" by Cuttlebug
Paint, Ink, Embossing Powder, Mist: Gesso from Panduro Hobby, Distress Ink: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain, Versa Color: Gold, Embossing Powder Ranger: Clear, Holographic and Weathered White, Perfect Pearls Mist: Perfect Pearl
Details: Seam Binding, Roses and Gardenia by Wild Orchid Crafts, Flowers by Prima, Doily by Poppy's Cabin, Lace, Brads, Twine, Bells by Panduro Hobby, Pearls by Reprint and You Do, Stars by Sense