About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My By the Cute and Girly Blog Hop Winner...

I'm back to announce the winner of the blog hop and the winner is....

*

*

*
*

*

*

Pauline C from Passion for Papercraft, who said:

Very cute Hallowe'en card Hanna - so sweet! Love the BTC&G challenges and always try to enter - congrats on your 2nd birthday and thanks for the fab blog hop and stunning prizes.
Hugs
Pauline x


Congratulations Pauline, please contact Lora (lorascards@aol.com) to claim your digi image and me (h.kristiansson82@gmail.com) with your address so I can send you the other goodies. :)

Hugs, Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)