About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Reminder Christmas Girls - By the Cute and Girly

I'm here with a reminder of the current challenge over at By the Cute and Girly. The challenge is Christmas Girls and here is my other project. I used Cuddle Christmas from Di's Digi Downloads.


Come on and join us, we have some great prizes. :) 

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

- Charisma Cardz Challenge, challenge # 44: Cutesy Projects
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: Winter Wardrobe

5 comments:

  1. Ahh this is so sweet... I love her cute smile and the fab paper and layout. It is adorable ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie .. gorgeous papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanna, that is a fab card. Getting me in the Christmassy mood already.
    Ger x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love the backing papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this time. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah she's cute! Loving the mix of papers too!

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)