About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Monday, January 2, 2012

Top 15 2011

A new year, almost can't believe it! Where did the last go? I thought it was about time a posted something here so I decided to show you my top 15 for 2011 since I haven't been crafting for a while...

A card for mom on Mother's Day. This was my first attempt to colour in grey. Love the Graphic 45 paper.

 Cute shape and a really cute image.

Love the bright colours on this one. Cute image from The Greeting Farm.

A vintage man card. Really pleased with this one.

Really enjoying making cards with this folding. :)
My first altered box with a matching card. Love the sweet images.

 A birthday gift for mom with her favourite candy... Love the LOTV image.

Blue and brown - love the colour combination

Another card with my favourite folding - in black and pink

Recognise the folding? ;) Love the stamps by Tim Holtz and 7 Gypsies.

More 7 Gypsies... Love, love, love!

Here is that folding again and more 7 Gypsies and Tim Holtz. :)

This image is sooo beautiful.

My first Steam Punk attempt. Love the stamp by Tickle Pink Stamps!

A tea light card and a matchbox. Perfect if you want to light up your day a little. :)

Well... there it is, top 15 2011. Hopefully I will have the time to craft a little bit soon.
Take care.

2 comments:

  1. whata fabulous array of projects .. Happy New year Hanna
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful but the candy box for your mother is my fav. Wishing you a Happy New Year and good luck in 2012. May all your dreams and plans come true.
    Ger x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)