About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Friday, March 2, 2012

My First 12 x 12 Canvas

Yay! I actually had the time to craft a little bit. This is my first attempt to decorate a canvas. So much fun. :)

Here it is, hope you'll like it.


Papers: "Folio" from the Printery collection by Prima, Note paper from Pyssloteket
Paint: Black Gesso
Details: Timepiece amd Film strip ribbon by Tim Holtz, Letters, Metal corner, Brads and Charms by Panduro Hobby, Lace Flowers by You Do, Flowers Prima, Gardenias by Reprint, Roses by Wild Orchid Crafts and You Do, Black rhinestones by Reprint and Cameo from Pysseltagen.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hanna, your canvas looks fab! Have not worked on canvas for a long time. Perhaps I should give it a go ones again?! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)