About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Monday, April 23, 2012

Altered Horse

I totally forgot to show you what I gave my mom for Christmas. I altered a horse with some white gesso, note papers, a paper with buttons from Tim Holtz Crowded Attic Collection and some Walnut Distress Ink. The lovely French stamped seam binding is from The 5 dollar French market's Etsy Store I'm really pleased with how it turned out. :)


Some buttons and brads, heart-shaped wings and a ticket from Tim Holtz.

 Close-up

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hannah

    I haven't been by in ages so it was lovely to see your post pop up. And what a super piece of artwork, I bet you mum loved it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)