About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Monday, August 13, 2012

Another Vintage Card

Just a quick post to show you another card I made the other day. Another vintage image from Magic Moonlight, such a sweetie this one. :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges: 
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes 
- Totally Gorjuss, challenge # 144 - Lacy, lacy


Papers: Kraft Cardstock, Patterned Papers from Bo Bunny's Et cetera Collection, My Mind's Eye's Lost and Found 2 - Sunshine - Collection and 7 Gypsies Lille Collection
Dies/Punches: Doily Lace by Martha Stewart
Details: Cherry Flowers and Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, Pearls from Kaiser Craft, Vintage Lace from Panduro Hobby and Butterflies from Pink Paislee 

4 comments:



  1. Really great make Hannah with a lovely Victoriana feel to it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for playing at TG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful vintage card, very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card and a really interesting new shape! I have to try this too! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)