About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Vintage Birthday Card


My friends birthday is coming up so I finally had some time to make a card for her mainly using the Once Upon a Springtime collection from Graphic 45. I just loooove that collection and the gorgeous colours. :) The lovely vintage image is from Magic Moonlight.



Papers: Kraft Cardstock, Note paper from Bo Bunny's Et Cetera collection, "Fairy Folk", "Enchanted Forest", "Woodland Fantasy"and "Butterfly Kisses" from Graphic 45's Once Upon a Springtime collection.
Dies: Sizzix Die "Butterflight" by Tim Holtz
Details: Doily from Poppy's Cabin, Roses and rosebuds from Wild Orchid Crafts, Metal Corner from Panduro Hobby, Pearls from Kaiser Craft, Tag from 7 Gypsies "Tags Gypsy", Mini bag and tag from Melissa Frances, Chipboard sticker from Pink Paislee's Spring Jubilee collection, lace and ribbon from Panduro Hobby, Post card from Rebecca Sower's Postal Pieces, French stamped seeming bind from 5 dollar French Market's Etsy shop, Wooden button from Maya Road, Cream soda twine from We R Memory Keepers

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)