Two posts in one day... Oh my... Please scroll down for my first Christmas card. This one is with one of my favourite Magnolia stamps.
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
- Stamping Sensations, November Challenge: Christmas
- Magnolia-Licious Challenge Blog, Anything Goes
- Totally Tilda Challenges, Challenge # 84: Going Postal for Christmas
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: All Things Christmas
- Kort O Mania, Utfordring # 96: Alt går så lenge det er jul
This is my second Christmas card for this season. Hope you'll like it.
Papers: Kraft Cardstock, "Celebration" from the New Years Basic collection by Panduro/Vibeke Spigseth, "Eau de Cologne" from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection by Magnolia
Stamps: Little Tilda from the Little Christmas Collection by Magnolia, Lost and Found Portobello Road "Boy" Stamps
Dies: Vintage Tag by Magnolia Doohickeys, Tiny Tabs and Tags by Tim Holtz, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Ten
Details: Vintage Post Stamp, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Leaf by Magnolia, Tiny Type Letters by Cosmo Cricket, Lace by Graphic 45, Seam binding from 5 Dollar French Market
Thanks for stopping by