About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Christmas Card # 3


Time for yet another Christmas card. I can't wait for it to be Christmas and for it to start snowing. Meanwhile here is another Christmas card for you.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

- Creatalicious Challenges, challenge # 57: Christmas Time
- Kort o Mania, utfordring # 97: Lag et julekort
- Vintage Udfordring, challenge # 70: Christmas




Papers: Kraft Cardstock, patterned papers from the Festive Collection by Authentique
Image: Grandma's Attic: Fairytale of the Winter by Pion Design
Dies: Lovely Fence by Magnolia Doohickeys, Doily Lace by Martha Stewart
Details: Button, Doily from Poppy's Cabin, Feathers, Word stick by Tim Holtz, Leaf by Magnolia and Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, Pearls from Reprint

Thanks for stopping by. Take care!
/Hanna

3 comments:

  1. Sååå nydelig julekort du har laget Hanna og flott design :-)
    Takk for at du deltar hos Kort O Mania og lykke til!
    Klemmer fra Karin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rigtig sødt julekort!

    1000 tak for at du deltager på Vintage Udfordring denne gang.

    Jytte, DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)