It's exactly one month until Christmas Eve today. Yay! :) Next weekend is the first Sunday of Advent and I can't wait to put my Christmas curtains up and decorate. Meanwhile I have another Christmas card to show you. I've done the same folding as my previous card and used another of the cite Magnolia stamps from the Sweet Christmas Dream collection.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Charisma Cardz Challenges, challenge # 46: Christmas
- Hjerteboden, utfordring # 11: Jul
- Lovely hÄnglar or sweet Magnolia challenge blog, challenge # 83: Christmas is Coming
- Papirdokkene, utfordring # 53: Nisse (or in my case Nissa :) )
- Stampin for the Weekend: Feeling Festive
Here is my card. I hope you'll like it.
Papers: Red and Straw cardstock, Costume from the Velvet Ensemble Collection by Kaiser Craft, Merry patterned paper from the Reflections Christmas Collection by Echo Park/Lori Whitlock
Stamp: Tilda with Cross stitch Heart from the Sweet Christmas Dream Collection by Magnolia
Dies: Snow Flurries by Tim Holtz, Four Petal Nesting Die by Do Crafts
Details: Charm from Slöjddetaljer, Tan Scrapper's Floss by Karen Foster, Stickles Star Dust, Red Shimmer Dots by Papermania
Thanks for stopping by. Take care!