About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Christmas Card # 4


Another Christmas Card?! Absolutely! :) I just had to try this card folding that I found over at Mariannes Papirverden. So cute...

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

- Addicted to Stamps, challenge # 69: Your favourite Punches and Dies
- Live & Love Crafts' Inspiration & Challenge Blog, challenge # 17: Christmas Inspiration Collage
- Stampin' for the Weekend: Feeling Festive

Here is my card, hope you'll like it.






Papers: Chocolate & Ivory Mini Dot Reverse by Canvas Corp, Patterned papers from the Reflections Christmas Collection by Echo Park/Lori Whitlock
Stamp: Tilda with Snow heart from the Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection by Magnolia
Dies: Snow Flurries by Tim Holtz, Four Petal Nesting Die by Do Crafts
Details: Charm from Slöjddetaljer, Scrapper's floss by Karen Foster Design, Pearls by Reprint, Stickles Glitter Glue

Thanks for stopping by. Take care!
/Hanna

3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous, love the design
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Hanna,
    jättegulligt julkort med intressant vikning. Tack för att du deltar i LLC:s julutmaning.
    Kram, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is fab!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Feeling Festive Challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)