About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Guest Designer - Fairy Tale Challenges



It's time for another challenge over at

The theme for the next couple of weeks is...

Easter Bag

Here is the packeting I made for this challenge. I found the tutorial here but I made mine wider. I used some gorgeous patterned paper from the Fairytale of Spring Collection by Pion Design. The cute stamps is from the Springtime and Easter Bunnies collection by My Paper World. I hope you'll like it. :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

- Cute Card Thursday, challenge # 314: Floral Delights
- Deep Ocean Challenge Blog, challenge # 74: For a Friend
- Stampin' for the Weekend: Spring Colours

 


Papers: Straw Cardstock, "Violet" (front and back) from the Fairytale of Spring collection by Pion Design
Stamps: Springtime and Easter Bunnies collection by My Paper World  
Details: Roses, Pearl by Reprint, Mini Alpha Stickers in white and chocolate by Kaiser Craft and Stickles Star Dust

Thanks for stopping by. Take care!
Hugs, Hanna

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful and elegant!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanna, your packing looks so very pritty. I love the vintage look and the easter egg stamps you have used. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)