About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Guest Designer - Fairy Tale Challenges


It's time for another challenge over at 
Fairy Tale Challenges. :)

The challenge for the next couple of weeks is...

Butterflies

A nice and easy one for you. :) Here is the tag that I made for this challenge. I hope you'll like it...



 

Close up

The back of the tag
Papers: Big manila tag from Panduro Hobby and patterned paper from Prima's Divine Collection
Stamps: Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden Collection, Flights of Fancy by Tim Holtz, Vintage Clear stamps by Panduro, No. 5 by Prima
Distress Inks: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Victorian Velvet, Vintage Photo
Mists: Perfect Pearls Mists: Perfect Pearl
Die: Butterflight by Tim Holtz
Details: Burlap String, Seam binding by 5 Dollar French Market, Rhinestones "Raspberry" by You Do, Crown by Melissa Frances, Paper Tape by Panduro

Thanks for stopping by. Take care!
Hugs, Hanna
 

1 comment:

  1. Wowww, dein Tag ist super schön....very nice.

    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)