Thursday 31 December 2020

Top 10 2020

The year 2020 has finally soon come to and end and I have scrolled my blog and found my top 10 for this year. It has been a crazy year and creating cards has definitely helped in these difficult times. I am looking forward for a new year and hope that 2021 will be a better year.

I had a creative year and much of that is because of the three design teams I have been a part of. I am so happy that I could join these design teams. It brings me so much joy and creativeness to be a DT and also that I hopefully can inspire others with my creations.

I would also like to thank everyone who left me a comment during the year. I really appreciate them and cherish them.

Happy New Year to you all! Wishing you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2021.

Image from Pixabay

*************************************************************************

# 1

My first card as a DT-member over at Scrapping4Fun Challenges using an Oddball Art image called Brittany's First Day. 

# 2


Inside

My Harry Potter card for Colour Crazy Challenge using Harry Potter CollageMagical Tidbit Bookshelf and Magical Tidbit Owl by Bugaboo Stamps. Love the papers by 13 @rts!


# 3


Another Gate Fold card for Colour Crazy Challenge using Captain Thunderpants by Dr. Digi's. Love their Oldies digis. They are so much fun!

# 4



An explosion box, this one is for Scrapping4Fun Challenges. The image is Pretty Flower Girl by Bugaboo Stamps.

# 5


A tri fold card for the Summer fun challenge over at Simply Magnolia using Gone Fishing Tilda by Magnolia.

# 6


A paper bag card for Scrapping4Fun Challenges using a cool vintage motor bike I found on Pinterest.

# 7


This cool coffin treat box for Simply Magnolia using Dracula Edwin by Magnolia.

# 8


This Autumn card for Scrapping4Fun Challenges using Pumpkin Stack by Oddball Stamps. Love the patterned papers and leaves!

# 9


A Christmas card using the cute Candle Light image by Wee Stamps.

# 10


The last card that will finish my top 10 for the year is a Christmas card using Julglädje med julhjärta by Skogstokiga.


Thanks for stopping by. Take care and Happy New Year! 

Hugs, Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.